|3.3.4 || |
- The Scheduler does not use predefined Task executors
- Check UUID and uuid property when receive event in JSON format
- Response was always written as XML when receive in other format like JSON
- Already persist messages are tried to store in database after AppCenter (re)start
- Update Spring Framework to 4.3.20
- Update Spring Security to 4.2.9
- Update to CrossTalk AppCenter Theme 3.3.3
- Update toCrossTalk AppCenter UI 3.3.5
- Add CrossTalk AppCenter RFID Components 3.3.0
- Add CrossTalk Application - Notifications 3.3.1
- Add CrossTalk Application - History 3.3.0
- Load enclosed apps only if not available or newer than installed
- Improve Event cleanup performance for MySQL database
|3.3.2 || |
- Unsubscribe from an folder in Device Management not work correctly
- Subscriptions are not work correctly after a AppCenter restart
- Improve logging for database definition updates
- Update to AppCenter UI 3.3.3 (only loaded when not available)
- Update to AppCenter Full-text Search 3.3.0 (only loaded when not available)
- Update Spring Framework to 4.3.19
- Update Spring Security to 4.2.8
|3.3.1 || |
- Avoid NoSuchBeanDefinitionException when a view not exists
- The Anonymous user was always loaded no matter if it is active or not
- Add some missing UI messages
- The Content-Type in HTTP response was not always set correctly
- Remove database changes which are not need anymore
- Avoid skip database definition update for some changes
- Fix transaction isolation issue when update data base schema for MS SQL
- Update to actual Versions of Third party libraries
- Update to AppCenter UI 3.3.2 (only loaded when not available)
- Allow to restart AppCenter with /dispatcher/restart (Authentication required)
- Allow to restart AppCenter without Applications with /dispatcher/restart?mode=secure (Authentication required)
|3.3.0 || |
- AppCenter UI was not loaded in IBM WebSphere Liberty
- Column headers are not loaded loaded for some properties
- Fix memory leak when a table is not selectable
- Update to actual Versions of Third party libraries
- Allow to upload custom theme
- Save current width of left navigation and restore it when user login
- Show Active since and Last activity for current active users in Administration -> System Info
- Show Changed at/by for users, groups, roles and application settings
- Implement persistent queue for asynchronous event processing
- Implement new endpoint nofilis-app-center/dispatcher/queue/event for asynchronous event processing
- Publish event over message broker after a element or event was saved
- Integrate a new Scheduler
- Show list of current scheduled tasks in Administration -> System info
- Implement option for parallel processing of message queues
- Implement send retry for message queues
|3.2.0 || |
- Object type was displayed twice in Administration -> Object List -> Object Details
- Allow to add additional properties to Object types without development
- Allow to global overwrite store option per event type
- Show subscriptions in User details and allow to unsubscribe it
- Show Running since in Administration -> System Info
- Show Application Name in Administration -> Roles
- Update to actual Versions of Third party libraries
- Add basic statistics for internal message broker in Administration -> System Info -> Message Broker Statistics
- Complete UI is now moved to AppCenter UI Package to allow updates without new core package
|3.1.14 || |
- Fix Transaction abort issue on event cleanup for Microsoft SQL databases
- Fix write wrong CSV header when export/request data
- Stop UI background communication when response can not be read
- Update third party library to avoid remote execution attacks
|3.1.12 || |
- Write Database changelog debug log messages to Application server log file
- Add Support for IBM WebSphere Liberty 17.0.x
- AppCenter respond now with HTTP 400 error when incoming message has invalid data format
- Count number of Elements/Events stored in database visible in Administration -> Events & Objects -> Persistence Info
- Execute same transaction up to three times when cleanup events throw a exception
- Reduce database transaction size on event cleanup
- Show Running since in Administration -> App Center -> System Info
- Allow to customize all available I18n Messages in Administration -> App Center -> I18n
|3.1.11 || |
- Fix use correct column names when exporting
- Fix a NullPointerException, when queries were done from HTTP requests (HDT or browsers).
- Allow to copy&paste a single permission in role details
- Prohibit the sorting of columns with multiple values per row
- Improve performance when search object by name
|3.1.10 || |
- Users & Groups selection popup shows all objects from database when search with '*'
- Improve response stream when query many data over HTTP
- Event cleanup does not work when a different age is configured for some event types
General Add Support for SAP NetWeaver Application Serve
|3.1.9 || |
- General: Application initialization procedure are executed twice under certain circumstances
- Versioning: Exception was thrown when create the first version from a process template for example.
- UI: The Time Filter does not use time zone from logged in user.
- General: Re-implement CSV conversion to improve performance.
- UI: Re-implement CSV Export to improve performance for large amount of rows.
- UI: Improve performance of Excel Export for larger amount of rows.
- UI: To avoid unexpected actions like delete wrong rows, selection in tables is cleared when sort order was changed.
- UI: Improve load and sort performance of tables with large amount of rows
- Persistence: Re-implement internal database queries to improve performance.
- Persistence: Improve usage of internal Second-Level cache.
- Allow to configure path to nofilis-app-center.properties file over JNDI resource (<application-context-name>/config/file)
- Allow to configure logout URL in Administration -> Settings which is useful when using SingleSignOn infrastructure.
- Implement permissions for HTTP access to events, elements and nodes to allow more restrictive roles than "AppCenter Dispatcher"
|3.1.7 || |
- Pins are not rendered when user zoom in/out in Indoor maps.
- Fix load properties in Filters which are not need/visible.
- When a property selection is read-only render it as label to avoid unnecessary database queries.
- CSV Import does not work correctly when last delimiter is missing.
- AppCenter could not be started when wrong LDAP settings are set.
- Initialize view in Tab only when user click on it.
- Exception was thrown when try to store first version of a rule, template etc.
- No page was found when using ../nofilis-app-center/workbench instead of ../nofilis-app-center/workbench/ as entry url.
- Static resources should no be cached by browser till next AppCenter restart.
- Add createdAt/By and lastChangedAt/By per default as properties but don't display them.
- Show createdAt/By and lastChangedAt/By of elements in Events & Objects -> Object list.
- Show record time of events in Events & Objects -> Event list.
- Allow to set password never expires per user.
- Allow to create custom Roles in Administration and show all deployed by Applications.
- Allow to export Elements in json format.
- Allow to download multiple Applications as zip.
- Allow to upload multiple Application as zip.
- Show user details when double click on it in Group details.
|3.1.5 || |
- When delete a Element within Events & Objects remove also all leaf nodes
- Set the timestamp of a incoming event to servers timetamp when when missing
- Allow to download installed applications with right mouse click
- Add new Network Test test for simple connection and ping tests to Administration -> App Center -> System Info
- Disable Upload button in Administration -> App Center -> Applications
- Forward HTTP requests to dispatcher/ping when App Center was started with errors
- Event cleanup always tried to delete old events per day when set "Clean range step" to hour
- Remove "Clean range step" from Events & Objects configuration and set it fixed to hour
- Allow to configure thead pool size for scheduler and task executor within external app-center.properties file
|3.1.4 || |
- Wrong Logut URL was used when a Proxy Server is in front of AppCenter Application Server
- Events & Objects -> Object List -> Details does not display last changed at/created at as Date
- Fix broken automatic data update when server does temporary not respond
- Add Support for IBM WebSphere Liberty
- Use nvarchar instead of varchar when create Database tables for Microsoft SQL Server
|3.1.2 || |
- Show the Id of users in Selection when the Name exists more than once, to select the right one.
- Fix NullPointerException in Live Event List
- Fix NullPointerException when all views in a composite view are not visible
- When using a Date/Time format with 12-hour clock the the wrong period was sometimes displayed
- Security View shows sometimes old/wrong values
- Add XML as Export format for Elements
- Licenses can now initial installed with the application.
- Add feature to set highlight color for each Object in Indoor Map
- The configured Server Name is no displayed in Browser Window title
|3.1.1 || |
- Fix NullPointerExceptions when display events, elements or nodes
- Fix problem when create new version from a element like process template
- Avoid lookup when value and label property are same in selection
- Improve performance when update markers on global map
- Avoid exceptions when a user session become inactive
- Administrators are able to send messages to logged in users from System Info -> Current Users
- Upload a custom logo to show on login page
- Allow to register additional custom servlet filters per extension
- Add option to convert username to upper/lower case characters
- Allow to configure element properties to use as a web resource
- Installed applications are able to create system accounts which can not be deleted
- Show different colors for origin (red) and calibration (purple) points in location editor
- Show number of deleted rows from a table
- Show current logged in username on the top right corner
- Allow to restore specific properties from a element version
- Allow to change default transaction isolation in nofilis-app-center.properties
|3.1.0 || |
- Automatically refresh Web page on "Out of sync" errors
- J2CA0081E Error on IBM WebSphere
- Show AppCenter Restart message in users Language
- Each request per user is now synchronized to avoid inconsistent application states.
- Show only one notification when multiple files are uploaded
- Update Spring Framework to 4.1.7
- Update requirement to Java 6
- Update third party libraries to newer version
- Show list of active users and allow to send messges to selected one
- Allow to filter for a specific role in user list
- Allow to filter for a specific role in group list
- Allow to filter for a specific user in group list
- Allow to edit group membership in user details
- Always show created at/by and changed at/by in Events & Objects
- Check if a non leaf node point to the element which would be delete in Events & Objects
- Implement Authentication for other systems with a fixed key and a dynamic token
- Allow to change path to configuration file by system property -D<context-root>.config.file
- Implement failover support with Hazelcast
- Implement support for extension points with annotations
- Write error to Notification Center when a mail can not be sent
- Auto create tables for H2 database
- Show special web page and respond with HTTP 503 error when AppCenter is restarting
- Add support to receive URL paramters in views
- Show number of selected items in Tables
- Allow to hide navigation (noNav=true) and header (noHeader=true) per URL parameter
- Use button or URL parameter (fullScreen=true) to hide navigation and minimize header
- Allow to reorder columns and store it in user settings
- Allow to show/hide columns and store it in user settings
- Allow to add filter properties for element based selections
- Allow to check permission on element based selections
- Allow to check permissions per property with parameter "checkPermission=true"
- Allow to configure a validator with regular expressions with "validator.regexp"
- Allow to order Listeners in persistence with @Order annotation or Order interface
- Implement HistoryRepository API
- Implement VersionRepository to store different versions of a element
- Use index to check unique element id per type to improve performance
|3.0.7 || |
- Map locator label was not displayed complete when positioned near top border
- Wrong view was selected in some menus after login
- All menu entries in item(s) menu where enabled after login, even it should be disabled
- Update Spring Framework to 3.2.13
- A simple endpoint "../dispatcher/ping" was added to check the keep alive of AppCenter
- Allow to import users
- Allow to configure locale and timezone per user, by default uses browser locale settings
- Allow to add a sort order progamatically for applications
- Set the focus to first editable field when switch to edit mode
- All Date, Datetime and Timestamp fields now using users timezone to display the value
- Allow to print a subset of visible content
- Allow to register Listeners to be notified inside, or outside a transaction
Persistence Remote Access
- Allow to respond elements in JSON format
- Allow to receive events in JSON format
- Respond with HTTP 409 error on concurrency exceptions
|3.0.5 || |
- Event cleanup has stopped working
|3.0.4 || |
- When check permissions on collection of nodes it does not validate if users permission is from same domain object
- Allow to check if user has role on a collection of nodes/elements
- With Oracle database the update of Elements are not worked correctly.
- If user like to search a word which contains _,?,* or % it must be surrounded by double quotes
Persistence Remote Access
- Allow to select the number of properties in Nodes with $select parameter
|3.0.3 || |
- Catch all Exceptions when a Application is using the internal Messaging System
- Catch all Exceptions when Mail Sender consume Messages via Messaging System
- Check if Thread is running when add Message to a Topic or Queue to avaoid OutOfMemoryError
- Delete Nodes which has references to no longer existing Elements when AppCenter starts
- Allow to Query UUID or id of an Element without to load the whole Element (ElementRepository.findPropertiesBy)
- Use TextField instead of ExpandingTextField when "colums" parameter is defined for a property
|3.0.2 || |
- Applications can now be loaded from database when running on JBoss
- NULL values are not stored in database
- Version number was not loaded when running on IBM WebSphere
- NullPointerException was thrown when try to convert empty date/number values
- Configured input prompt are not visible for all supported components
- Update Spring Framework to 3.2.11
- Update Spring Security to 3.1.7
- Allow to upload custom AppCenter logo
- Show AppCenter settings provided by properties file
- Improve performance when insert/update/delete Elements
- Implement post persist listener support for Events
- Implement pre persist listener support for Elements
- Add changelog to ElementCreatedEvent
- Last changed at and last changed by are only set if Authentication informations are available
- Improve Locator component performance
- Allow to configure Locator component to cluster by max. number of pins
Persistence Remote Access
- Switch off response of sent event with $response=false
|3.0.0 || |
- Disable delete admin and anonymous user
- Problem with mssql database when number value is null
- Nodes are not filtered out correctly when check ACL
- Automatically create AppCenter database tables if not exits
- Allow to configure a separate log file to track database changes
- Change lastChangedAt and lastChangedBy only if Authentication infos are available
- Update second level cache when a Element was changed instead of delete it
- Allow to attach custom Authentication Filters as Extensions
- Show different images when a application was added/updated/deleted or not loaded
- Some style and popup window size improements
- Applications can use Liquibase to create/update Database Schema
- Limit Element/Event type id to 128 characters
- Limit property id to 64 characters